Please note that due to the IRONMAN Hamburg from 26.07 - 29.07 some streets in the city area are closed as race tracks. You can find more information about the closed tracks here.
Coming from the freeway A1:
• From the A1 drive over the Elbe bridges onto Billhorner-Brückenstraße
• Turn left into Amsinckstraße
• Continue through the Deichtortunnel onto Willy-Brandt-Straße (goes into Ludwig-Erhard-Straße)
• Turn left into Zeughausmarkt and follow into Neumayerstraße
• Turn right into Seewartenstraße and continue to Bernhard-Nocht-Straße
Coming from the freeway A7:
• Leave A7 at exit number 29 „HH-Othmarschen“ (arriving from the south through the „Elbtunnel“, take the lane on the right side)
• Continue eastbound into Behringstraße and after 1,3km, turn right into Hohenzollernring
• After another 600m turn left into Bernadottenstraße
• Stay on this street for approximately 2.5km until the street is named „Reeperbahn“
• After 460m turn right into Davidstraße and drive into Bernhard-Nocht-Straße after 280m.
• Your destination is directly on the left hand side.
Directly under to the hotel is a public underground car park. You are welcome to park your vehicle here for 20 € per day and have your parking ticket validated at a cash dispenser. Unfortunately, a parking reservation in advance is not possible. However, additional parking facilities are within walking distance from the hotel.
The IRONMAN takes place on Sunday 29 July 2018 in Hamburg. The road closures are mainly in the city centre and the HafenCity. More information: IRONMAN transport information