Coming from the freeway A1:
• From the A1 drive over the Elbe bridges onto Billhorner-Brückenstraße
• Turn left into Amsinckstraße
• Continue through the Deichtortunnel onto Willy-Brandt-Straße (goes into Ludwig-Erhard-Straße)
• Turn left into Zeughausmarkt and follow into Neumayerstraße
• Turn right into Seewartenstraße and continue to Bernhard-Nocht-Straße
Coming from the freeway A7:
• Leave A7 at exit number 29 „HH-Othmarschen“ (arriving from the south through the „Elbtunnel“, take the lane on the right side)
• Continue eastbound into Behringstraße and after 1,3km, turn right into Hohenzollernring
• After another 600m turn left into Bernadottenstraße
• Stay on this street for approximately 2.5km until the street is named „Reeperbahn“
• After 460m turn right into Davidstraße and drive into Bernhard-Nocht-Straße after 280m.
• Your destination is directly on the left-hand side.
Directly under the hotel is a public underground car park. You are welcome to park your vehicle here for 20 € per day and have your parking ticket validated at a cash dispenser. Unfortunately, a parking reservation in advance is not possible. However, additional parking facilities are within walking distance from the hotel. The entrance height and width are 2 meters each.
Electric charging stations:
For those arriving by electric car, there are electric charging stations right here in front of the Empire Riverside Hotel. We have provided an overview of all the surrounding electric charging stations here. Take a look at the interactive map and find your nearest charging station.
Should you have your bicycle with you for exploring, our bicycle container next to the hotel is ready for you. Here you can store your bike. You get access with your room card. You will receive this at the reception when you check in. For further information, please contact our team at the reception.